As of May 2012, All websites across the EU are now required to ask your permission to place cookies on your machine (E-Privacy Directive 2009/136/EC).
The EU Cookie Directive is designed to increase consumer protection. It recognizes the importance and usefulness of cookies for the functioning of a web site but requires websites to obtain informed consent from visitors before they store information on a computer or any web connected device.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
- At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.